Santa Rosa Moving Services
Santa Rosa is where it all started. Back in 2007. And though we've expanded our reach since then, it's still our home base and we're proud to have served this beautiful city for 16 years and counting.
Residential moves are stressful. Relocating to a new residence is a huge task and without professional help, it can be overwhelming. We eliminate the overwhelm so you can focus on getting from here to there without the stress.
Compared to residential moves, commercial moves require additional considerations. Items to be moved are often larger and in greater quantity, requiring attention to detail while maintaining maximum efficiency.
Packing and unpacking can be the most time consuming activities associated with a move. Our experienced staff will organize and pack your property so that it arrives at it’s intended destination in the same condition as it started out.
Loading and unloading heavy objects to and from a truck is hard work. The last thing you want is for your treasured items to get damaged in transit. We've got a stellar track record of loading and unloading your property without a hitch.
Finding the time and resources to get rid of junk is the last thing you want to do when you're trying to move. We take care of the junk removal and hauling so you can focus on all the other things you need to do in order to get from "here" to "there".
Recent Reviews from Santa Rosa Customers
Whether You're Moving To, From or Within Santa Rosa We're Here for You
Santa Rosa, California is most famous for being the largest city in Sonoma County and its association with the wine industry. Here are some of the top attractions and points of interest in Santa Rosa:
1. Sonoma County Wineries: Santa Rosa is located in the heart of Sonoma County's wine country, and there are numerous wineries and vineyards in the surrounding area. Wine enthusiasts can enjoy wine tasting tours, vineyard visits, and wine education experiences.
2. Charles M. Schulz Museum: This museum pays tribute to the famous cartoonist and creator of Peanuts, Charles M. Schulz, who lived in Santa Rosa for many years. It features exhibits showcasing original comic strips, artwork, and memorabilia related to Schulz and his beloved characters.
3. Luther Burbank Home and Gardens: Luther Burbank was a renowned horticulturist who lived in Santa Rosa. His former home and gardens are now a designated national historic landmark. Visitors can explore the beautiful gardens and learn about Burbank's contributions to agriculture and plant breeding.
4. Safari West: Located just outside Santa Rosa, Safari West is a unique wildlife preserve that offers safari-style tours. You can see a variety of African wildlife, including giraffes, zebras, cheetahs, and many more, in a natural habitat setting.
5. Russian River Brewing Company: This popular brewery in downtown Santa Rosa is famous for its award-winning craft beers, particularly its Pliny the Elder and Pliny the Younger beers. Beer enthusiasts often make a pilgrimage to Russian River Brewing Company to sample their renowned brews.
6. Santa Rosa Creek Trail: For outdoor enthusiasts, the Santa Rosa Creek Trail provides a scenic path for walking, jogging, or cycling. It stretches over 5 miles and meanders through parks, neighborhoods, and natural landscapes.
7. Luther Burbank Center for the Arts: This performing arts venue hosts a variety of events, including concerts, plays, ballet performances, and art exhibitions. It's a cultural hub that offers a range of entertainment options throughout the year.
8. Railroad Square Historic District: Located in downtown Santa Rosa, the Railroad Square Historic District is a charming area with preserved Victorian-era buildings. It's home to a collection of antique shops, boutiques, restaurants, and cafes.
These are just a few of the many attractions and points of interest you can explore in Santa Rosa, California. The city's natural beauty, wine country charm, and cultural offerings make it a vibrant place to live.
Preparing for a move to another city or state can be overwhelming, but with some planning, you can make the transition smoother. Here are some tips to help you prepare for your move:
1. Plan Ahead: Give yourself plenty of time to plan your move. Start researching your new city or state, and make a list of things you need to do before you move, such as finding a new home, arranging for utilities, and transferring your bank accounts.
2. Declutter: Moving is an excellent opportunity to declutter your home. Go through your belongings and decide what to keep, sell, donate, or discard. This will not only make packing easier but also reduce the cost of moving.
3. Hire a Moving Company: If you plan to hire a moving company, start researching early to find the best rates and services. Get quotes from multiple companies and read reviews before making your final decision.
4. Update Your Address: Make sure to update your address with your bank, credit card companies, and other important institutions. This will ensure that you receive important mail and bills after you move.
5. Pack Efficiently: Start packing early and pack strategically. Label each box with its contents and the room it belongs to. This will make unpacking easier when you arrive at your new home.
6. Notify Friends & Family: Let your friends and family know that you are moving and give them your new address and phone number. This will ensure that they can stay in touch with you after you move.
7. Research Your New City: Learn as much as you can about your new city or state before you move. Research the cost of living, local schools, transportation, and other important information.
By following these tips, you can prepare for your move and make the transition to your new city or state smoother.
If you're moving from one location to another within the city of Santa Rosa, that's great. Since we bill hourly, your move will cost less due to this being a local move.
How Much Is My Move Going to Cost?
Tell us all about it & we'll let you know right away!