But Don't Take Our Word For It
Our Moving Services
Santa Rosa is where it all started. Back in 2007. And though we've expanded our reach since then, it's still our home base and we're proud to have served this beautiful city for 16 years and counting.
Residential moves are stressful. Relocating to a new residence is a huge task and without professional help, it can be overwhelming. We eliminate the overwhelm so you can focus on getting from here to there without the stress.
Compared to residential moves, commercial moves require additional considerations. Items to be moved are often larger and in greater quantity, requiring attention to detail while maintaining maximum efficiency.
Packing & Unpacking
Packing and unpacking can be the most time consuming activities associated with a move. Our experienced staff will organize and pack your property so that it arrives at it’s intended destination in the same condition as it started out.
Loading & Unloading
Loading and unloading heavy objects to and from a truck is hard work. The last thing you want is for your treasured items to get damaged in transit. We've got a stellar track record of loading and unloading your property without a hitch.
Finding the time and resources to get rid of junk is the last thing you want to do when you're trying to move. We take care of the junk removal and hauling so you can focus on all the other things you need to do in order to get from "here" to "there".
Whether You're Moving To, From or Within Santa Rosa We're Here for You
If you're moving to Santa Rosa, hopefully you've already been here and are familiar with the paticulars. If not, however, here are a few things to give you a better idea about your new town.
Moving to a new place can be exciting and daunting at the same time. Here are a few things you should know about Santa Rosa, California, to help make your move smoother:
1. Location & Climate: Santa Rosa is located in Sonoma County, in Northern California. The city is approximately 55 miles north of San Francisco, and it's part of the wine country region. The climate in Santa Rosa is mild, with warm summers and cool winters.
2. Cost of Living: The cost of living in Santa Rosa is relatively high, with housing costs being the most significant expense. However, compared to other nearby cities like San Francisco, Santa Rosa is more affordable.
3. Transportation: Santa Rosa has a public transportation system operated by Sonoma County Transit. The city is also served by the SMART train, which connects Sonoma and Marin Counties. If you plan to drive, be aware that traffic can be heavy during peak hours.
4. Outdoor Activities: Santa Rosa is known for its beautiful parks, hiking trails, and bike paths. Some popular spots include Annadel State Park, Spring Lake Regional Park, and the Joe Rodota Trail.
5. Wine Country: Santa Rosa is located in the heart of California's wine country, with over 400 wineries in the surrounding region. It's an excellent place to explore the many vineyards and enjoy wine tasting events.
6. Culture & Entertainment: Santa Rosa has a rich cultural scene, with several theaters, art galleries, and museums. The city also hosts various festivals throughout the year, including the Sonoma County Fair and the Luther Burbank Rose Parade.
7. Education: Santa Rosa has several excellent public and private schools, including Santa Rosa City Schools and Cardinal Newman High School. The city is also home to Santa Rosa Junior College.
Overall, Santa Rosa is a beautiful city with plenty to offer. Be prepared for high living costs, but enjoy the many outdoor activities, wine country, and cultural events.
Preparing for a move to another city or state can be overwhelming, but with some planning, you can make the transition smoother. Here are some tips to help you prepare for your move:
1. Plan Ahead: Give yourself plenty of time to plan your move. Start researching your new city or state, and make a list of things you need to do before you move, such as finding a new home, arranging for utilities, and transferring your bank accounts.
2. Declutter: Moving is an excellent opportunity to declutter your home. Go through your belongings and decide what to keep, sell, donate, or discard. This will not only make packing easier but also reduce the cost of moving.
3. Hire a Moving Company: If you plan to hire a moving company, start researching early to find the best rates and services. Get quotes from multiple companies and read reviews before making your final decision.
4. Update Your Address: Make sure to update your address with your bank, credit card companies, and other important institutions. This will ensure that you receive important mail and bills after you move.
5. Pack Efficiently: Start packing early and pack strategically. Label each box with its contents and the room it belongs to. This will make unpacking easier when you arrive at your new home.
6. Notify Friends & Family: Let your friends and family know that you are moving and give them your new address and phone number. This will ensure that they can stay in touch with you after you move.
7. Research Your New City: Learn as much as you can about your new city or state before you move. Research the cost of living, local schools, transportation, and other important information.
By following these tips, you can prepare for your move and make the transition to your new city or state smoother.
If you're moving from one location to another within the city of Santa Rosa, that's great. Since we bill hourly, your move will cost less due to this being a local move.
How Much Is My Move Going to Cost?
Tell us all about it & we'll let you know right away!